When planning your Disney vacation, Booking Through Me Is Free!



 

Hello!  I'm Teresa, and I'm a lover of Joffrey's coffee, specifically Shakin' Jamaicans, which I only drink while I'm vacationing at the Walt Disney World Resort.  Oh, and I'm also a Travel Planner who specializes in Disney Destinations and Universal Parks and Resort Vacations!  Nice to meet you!



This is my husband, Harry, who likes to vacation with me at WDW.  When we first met over 24 years ago, and he heard me talk about Disney ALL OF THE TIME, he couldn't understand why I would go to WDW over and over and over again.  I told him you haven't done WDW until you've done it with me, and then you'll love it!  After getting a few trips under his belt with me leading the way, he was officially given the name of Tour Guide Harry by my brother.  Harry is also a fan of Joffrey's coffee, but he always get boring black (no offense to other black coffee drinkers out there). 



This is us at Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival, which is one of our favorite times to visit the WDW Resort, next to during Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival, and Epcot's International Festival of the Holidays, and Epcot's International Festival of the Arts, well, you get the idea.  Any time we're vacationing at Walt Disney World is our favorite time, and I can help make your next Disney trip your favorite time, too!  

When I'm not planning my own Disney trips, I'm planning my family and friends' trips, and now my clients!  I absolutely love it, and I treat each guest's trip as if it were my own, paying attention to every detail to ensure their trip is magical.  I also plan the Rest of the World for when you're ready for somewhere other than a Disney Destination!

I'd love for you to follow my Facebook Travel Planner Page, Teresa Thornborough, an Affiliate of Academy Travel, and my IG page, teresathornboroughtravel!

I hope you've enjoyed my little "get to know me" post!  See ya real soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of Two Great Men

What's Your Disney Trip Countdown?